Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series!!!!- YOUR SUPPORT IS REQUESTED



I recently entered the Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series, a competition for visual artists to have the opportunity to exhibit their work at the ever so awesome Miami Basel. I found out about the contest last year through fellow artist Keisha Jordan and decided to participate this year. I was skeptical at first about the contest only because of the voting structure, but I have to say it has been really fun and interesting to include my family, and friends in this process, and they really want to support! It’s been really cool to see. I am not sure what the outcome will be but for now, I am just excited to have a few pieces of my new work out there and getting feedback about it.

So now, here is my pitch (aw come on you knew it was coming)

I could use YOUR  support on my new body of work, 3 of my pieces are
3 of my pieces are running in a contest with the winner being chosen to exhibit in the 2012 Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series!!!!
Check them out, vote for one, vote for
them all, just make sure you VOTE EVERYDAY


Thank you and of course pass along to all of your friends

No comments

Stephanie Graham, Studio Blog. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.