Yeah December!!

So December is here. These months just shoot past me. Its insane. This month though I have made a few goals.
1. Complete the Master Cleanse Diet for minimum of 10 days. I'm currently on day 2 and I am writing about it at my other blog.
2. Update my website
3.Fitness
4. Shoot some more

I didn't make it to tonight's board meeting for the ASMP. The weather is just awful and the drive is too long ESPECIALLY in nasty Chicago weather. I am excited though that I had some things to actually report so I will send the board an email, and that will be that. I cant be everywhere at once. I just was so excited to go tonight.
Oh well. Its not like I dont have work to catch up on. So thats what I will do. :)

No comments

Stephanie Graham, Studio Blog. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.