New Website, New Work and What I've Learned From it All

So much going down here at Miss Graham Studios!! I have a new website with some new projects and I'm so happy about it all!! This new website,... it really gets me you know.. I feel that it really understands who I am. When you have a second please stop by and check it out! I would love to hear what you think about it.



The journey to this new website was actually more than me just creating a new website. It was a lesson about moving forward and not waiting around for anyone or anything. I was so compelled and excited by the lesson I learned I created a video about it to share with you... I shamefully titled it "Dont Be Cheap" because thats exactly what I was doing smh.



So check out the video and let me know your thoughts in the comments? Have you ever cheated yourself or stayed around longer than you should have? Let me know, we can talk about it!

Thanks for reading!! Dont be cheap with your practice and make it happen!

No comments

Stephanie Graham, Studio Blog. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.