A Lil' Piece of Advice

If I can share with anyone that is starting up a business. I would say the following as 2 of the most important things:

1. Never fall behind on your paperwork, especially your accounting and billing. Either set a time each day to knock it out or set one day each where you are working on it.Take it from me, spending a beautiful Saturday afternoon inside entering receipts from 3 months ago. Not a good look. TRUST!!

2. ALWAYS return phone calls and emails. NEVER let them fall to the wayside. Its all about communication. BELIEVE IT

I say this because its true, and because I had to give up a Saturday to get some details in place. I love what I do, but I can never be to busy to complete an important task.

Lesson learned.

No comments

Stephanie Graham, Studio Blog. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.