who would have thought

The night of the Merriwether/Haddon Fight, Toya and I made a quick stop to TresBelle Vintage.I ran into Stephani Supastar. We use to be pretty tight in the 7th Grade. She's a stylist now. It was so random, I just walked into this stylists showroom and there she was. I worked with her sister Serenity who is a model a while ago, but it was good to see her. I like how we both were so nerdy and random back in the day, and now we are both working in "the business" together. I hope that we get the opportunity to work together real soon. Haha it was fun to reminisce about just how easily amused and corny we were, but you know.... What else are we suppose to be in 7th grade. We were corny, amused, secretly fierce!


Stephanie Graham, Studio Blog. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.