Fellas, Fellas, Fellas

Is it something in the bath water with these fellas in the world? Seriously the fellas are tripping.
I don’t understand why right away the following questions need to be addressed:

Do you want to be married?
Do you want to have children? If yes, How many?
EXACTLY what are YOU LOOKING FOR in a relationship?
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME RIGHT NOW, YOU NOW ABOUT THIS?
ABOUT US?

Hold up, wait a minute!!! Can we just order our drinks first? I feel as if I answer these questions, not to my dates potential the dinner is over, WAY before it has begun. What is up with this? I don’t understand it. Why are people so much in a rush right now to jump into relationships? Why cant we just chill and take things SLOW.
Perhaps it is my fault. Right now, I am not looking to jump into a relationship. I am very much the chick that just wants to focus on my art right now. I can’t have a distraction of a fella trying to push me into a relationship right now. I need to keep my eyes on the final prize and lay out a foundation before ANY of the above questions can be answered. Its not that I wont be in a relationship, I just don’t want to think about such questions right away. IT SCARES ME.

To all of my single fellas, this is going to sound cliché, but you know what, its very true when I say that the right girl IS out there, BUT you may have scared her off with your wild questions. Chill out. It’s going to be ALL GOOD

No comments

Stephanie Graham, Studio Blog. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.