I Am a Professional

This weekend was the ASMP Strictly Business conference. It was a long, intense weekend where photographers from all over the country came together to talk about the state of the industry and how we can be better at our craft and how we service our clients. The weekend was so inspiring and I met tons of photographers doing some really great things!! It makes me happy because as tigh as the photography community is, we are also so seperated from one another, because we are often times 1-2 man shows.  So when I'm presented with the oppurtunity to meet other professional photographers from across the country I jump at the chance!

ASMP created this awesome video so check it out! It sums me up, I may be quirky and silly, but I am creative and most importantly I'm a Professional.



Thanks for reading










No comments

Stephanie Graham, Studio Blog. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.