My first commissioned piece

I am feeling sort of big deal right now. My friend/co-worker /fellow artist Margey, is awesome. She makes these great mixed-media paintings. She made one for a co-worker at Harrington and when she showed it to me, I instantly fell in love with it, and thought to myself "I have to have one!!" I asked if she would create one for me and she said yes!!! Honestly though, what artist wouldn't turn down the opportunity to create a custom piece for someone. I sure as hell would not.
These are a few jpegs of Margeys work:


Ive never commissioned a personal piece of artwork before. Thats the type of thing big deal people do. Hmmm, I'm excited to see how my piece turns out.
Check out more of Margeys work at her blog: www.margey-murray.blogspot.com

No comments

Stephanie Graham, Studio Blog. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.