The Best Website EVER!

Happy June!
WOW! Is it me or do the days seem really long?,Its so crazy because all while having these long(yet very productive, sometimes) days the months seem to be zipping past.
So you know my regular deal, very busy, Harrington is great! Sorry its been so long since Ive posted. This month I have alot of things that I am focusing on, most of them health but business/socially I am all about enusring that I follow thorugh. Last month I seemed to be so busy with everything, small things slipped thorugh the cracks. I am human, so I am not going to press it to hard, but also I am not going to slip again. So If I have committed to this blog I am going to post to this blog. Simple. Its all about time management really. So we will see how it goes.

So, I really had to share this awesome website with you. WGN-TV Channel 9 morning news shared this site during the "Surfin the Web" Segment. WGN's morning news is the best news program hands down. I love it, they are so silly and I get all the news.
At any rate, this is the website:
www.awkardfamilyphotos.com
This website has all the foolish and ignorant family photos I have ever seen. With some of these portraits, it makes me wonder why the photographer thought these poses would be flattering or fun. Its just silly LOL . Here are some of my favorites:
I had to hold myself back from showing you all of them, seriously head over to the website
Enjoy :)
Now why would the photographer suggest the brother and mother lay on top of their sisters? See what I mean, silly. LOL

This is an engagement photograph! Can you imagine getting this on a Save the Date Card, and the thing is this couple I am sure paid good money for these picures. Being on the board of ASMP Chicago/Midwest. Please lets practice not only best business practices but you have to give your clients great results. These people look like they are on the run. On AkwardFamilyPhotos.com this piece is titled "Pssst".

Brother and Sister Portrait.


It gets better, I am telling you this is my new favorite website. LOL. I CANT TAKE IT!

Saving the best for last, this is one of the reasons why when high school friends would call and ask me to take pictures of them and there gangsta boyfriends, I would have to say no. Why you ask, becuase they want images like this......

just, I dont know what to say.

I hope you enjoyed these. Check out the site and let me know what your favorites are. I love it!~
Have a wonderful week :)

No comments

Stephanie Graham, Studio Blog. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.