27 Now.




Last Tuesday was my birthday. OWW! Exciting right! I had a small celebration at Zentra Nightclub this Saturday,in Chicago. It was a good time, and I was happy to see my friends. I always get so touched when people come out to things that I host. Im really hoping that age 27 will be as great as all the other ages I was before, LOL. We shall see. I'm always trying to think ahead and create and re-create goals for myself, every month, every new year,and every birthday I am refocusing and making sure I am staying on the right path.

Leslie Burns-Dell'Acqua posted on the ASMP Stirticly Busines blog about pounding the pavement. Its a quick read, but an important one to put into perspective the goals I have for myself, and what I want my 27th year to be about.

So click here, check it out for yourself. Let me know what you think

No comments

Stephanie Graham, Studio Blog. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.