OCTOBER 2009

October is here. I'm kicking it off with a little bit of a cold; Chicago weather has done a complete 360 degrees with the weather. I literally was out and about with girlfriends over the weekend, and hopped into my fall trench this morning. BRRRRR, I've lived in Chicago all my life and I am still surprised by the unpredictable weather.

October is my birthday month. I haven't begun to freak out just yet. Of course you know a lady never tells her age, but as I think back about the year, and my life I think ehhh it could have been worse. I have really been blessed and things can only get better from this point on, as far as I am concerned.

My current state of mind: You Go Girl !!! OW!!
I hope you had a great summer :)

No comments

Stephanie Graham, Studio Blog. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.